Turner Healthcare Associates, Inc. was established in 1993 to meet the needs of healthcare organizations throughout the country. Susan Odegaard Turner, RN, PhD created the company based on the premise of relationship management and custom personalized service.
Turner Healthcare provides many healthcare consulting services:
• Correctional Healthcare Services
• Consultation for transition and healthcare management of inmate population from state
• prisons to city/county facilities
• Nursing Workforce Strategic Planning
• Advising healthcare organizations in managing the nursing shortage within their service
• area, region and state, as well as contribute to the global effort to assure an adequate
• supply of qualified nurses to meet the health needs of US residents.
• Public Speaking / Group Facilitation
• Keynote Speaker, strategic planning and conflict management
• Healthcare Career Coaching, Executive Coaching, Counseling, Advising and Planning
• Specializing in young adults, as well as nurses and professionials in transition
"Thank you for boosting my confidence with interviewing! I also truly appreciated your advice on how to re-boot my career after it crashed. I was grateful that you helped me confirm what course of action I needed to take."
"I was seeking a mentor who could assist me with structuring a new route into a BSN program. Susan Odegaard Turner provided me with a coach who could accommodate all of my needs. Not only was Susan able to suggest appropriate schools that would fit my qualifications, but she also assisted me in building a nursing oriented resume, finding alternate paths into a BSN program (e.g. LVN to RN to BSN), and locating scholarships to fund my education. Susan was an indispensable resource for me while applying to nursing school, providing me with the confidence to persevere through the research and application process. Now, as I begin attending CSU Sacramento's BSN Program in the Spring of 2012, I thank my coach and mentor Susan for helping me get here."